Tags: he issue of permissibility and the number of persons underground for purposes of safety
An Administrative Law Judge with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission has ruled in favor of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in a legal challenge filed last June by Massey Energy's Performance Coal Co. The company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 896 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers277 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views