Tags: he issue of permissibility and the number of persons underground for purposes of safety
An Administrative Law Judge with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission has ruled in favor of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in a legal challenge filed last June by Massey Energy's Performance Coal Co. The company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views