Tags: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Part 50 Audits Is any document off limits? by Whitney G. Clegg Does the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have carte blanche access to the files and records kept in your mine office? Since 1979, the agency has traditionally followed the Sewell ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant498 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March375 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call275 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania265 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views