Tags: Health Safety & Training team
Following a walk-through on June 25 and June 28, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) federal team investigating the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine will begin its underground examination this week. Investigators previously had been prevented ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers275 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views