Tags: hearing protection
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) have put together best practices for safety and personal protective equipment (PPE). Here’s an at-a-glance look at the agencies’ tips: 1. Eye Protection Safety glasses should be worn ...
Vulcan Materials Co. announced that it is a 2013 recipient of the Safe-in-Sound Excellence in Hearing Loss Prevention Award. The award is presented annually by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), in partnership with the National Hearing Conservation Association ...
Personal Protective Equipment Making safety part of your lifestyle can go a long way toward protecting yourself on the job. by Tina Grady-Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When it comes to personal protective equipment (PPE), safety should never be a priority. It should be a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views