Tags: heavy construction industry
Thomas Ferguson, a Knoxville, Tenn.-based contractor, thought the phone calls and e-mails confirming he was the winner of a customized and outfitted custom work truck, worth about $75,000, were part of an elaborate hoax. When Ferguson ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world319 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior228 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry185 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)171 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views