Tags: heavy-duty diesel truck engines
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) unveiled its new Detroit brand at the American Trucking Associations Management Conference and Exposition in Dallas. Developed to encompass all powertrain-related components, the announcement of the new brand is evidence of expedited fruition of Daimler ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program607 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana422 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials234 Views