Tags: heavy-duty diesel truck engines
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) unveiled its new Detroit brand at the American Trucking Associations Management Conference and Exposition in Dallas. Developed to encompass all powertrain-related components, the announcement of the new brand is evidence of expedited fruition of Daimler ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views