Tags: heavy-duty engine competitors
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) alleges that thousands of Navistar Inc. engines sold as pre-2010 models were actually assembled during 2010 and are subject to fines up to $37,500 per violation for not conforming to 2010 emissions standards. Navistar disputes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections491 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry330 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America267 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company237 Views