Tags: heavy-duty truck dealers
California's legislation requiring that used vehicle dealers, including heavy-duty truck dealers, post a red warning label on vehicles flagged in a federal database as junk, salvage, total loss, or title branded mark's the nation’s first law (Assembly Bill 1215) of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views