Tags: heavy equipment operators
Caterpillar is now offering simulation software to train heavy equipment operators on how to conduct a pre-operation walkaround inspection. A simulated version of a machine is featured on-screen, and a random list of items is generated each time the module is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views