Tags: heavy load slow-rotation applications
New bearing technology helps resolve age-old conveyor challenges. While bulk conveyors routinely carry heavy loads for the aggregate industry, they can carry daunting operating challenges along the way, too. As an all-too familiar example, the ingress of dirt, sand, and grit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park160 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views