Tags: heavy trucks
Last year Mack Trucks announced the launch of a telematics program, GuardDog Connect. This year at World of Concrete, the company announced that the service is now available and standard in all Mack TerraPro cabover models equipped with a Mack MP engine. But ...
On Monday, one day prior to the opening of the World of Concrete show in Las Vegas, International debuted it's new Class 8, HX series of vocational trucks—the first completely new line the company has offered since 2010. The new HX ...
Greening of the Fleet: EPA reduces heavy truck, off-road equipment emissions by 95 percent (INFOGRAPHIC)
In honor of Earth Day, our sister site, Equipment World, developed an infographic that examines the effectiveness of the EPA’s emissions regulations since 1996. Click the image above to view the full infographic.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned549 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies506 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting465 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India289 Views