Used in everything from pencils to deodorants, this is a versatile mineral. What the heck is it? By Bill Langer This article is about an industrial mineral that is a rare, greasy, white type of magnesium-lithium clay. It consists of extremely small, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger360 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views