Used in everything from pencils to deodorants, this is a versatile mineral. What the heck is it? By Bill Langer This article is about an industrial mineral that is a rare, greasy, white type of magnesium-lithium clay. It consists of extremely small, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views