Used in everything from pencils to deodorants, this is a versatile mineral. What the heck is it? By Bill Langer This article is about an industrial mineral that is a rare, greasy, white type of magnesium-lithium clay. It consists of extremely small, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments343 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention263 Views