Used in everything from pencils to deodorants, this is a versatile mineral. What the heck is it? By Bill Langer This article is about an industrial mineral that is a rare, greasy, white type of magnesium-lithium clay. It consists of extremely small, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views