Tags: Heidenberger Construction
Aggregate Industries U.S., a member of the Holcim Group, recently donated concrete for a 9/11 memorial in Kensington, Md., that was officially dedicated on June 25, 2011. The dedication ceremony featured several speakers, including Richard Freedman, regional environmental land services manager ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views