Tags: Helmuth Wilden
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute awarded Helmuth Wilden, founder of Hilton Head, S.C.-based Wilden Enterprises Inc., the organization's the 2010 Medal of Honor at its 56th Awards Breakfast during the 2010 PCI Annual Convention & Exhibition and Bridge Conference outside Washington, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger442 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities364 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register357 Views