Tags: Helmuth Wilden
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute awarded Helmuth Wilden, founder of Hilton Head, S.C.-based Wilden Enterprises Inc., the organization's the 2010 Medal of Honor at its 56th Awards Breakfast during the 2010 PCI Annual Convention & Exhibition and Bridge Conference outside Washington, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views