Tags: Henning Oeltjenbruns plant manager Detroit Diesel Corporation
Detroit Diesel Corp. marked the production of the 100,000th engine coming off its DD Platform assembly line with a celebration at its Redford, Mich., manufacturing facility on Nov. 30. The DD Platform of Detroit heavy-duty engines — which includes the DD13, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views