Tags: herald steege tyler wegele
Harold Steege, 58-year-old truck driver, was killed at a sand and gravel mine in Alma, Kansas. Steege arrived in his dump truck at a Hafenstine Construction owned sand and gravel operation for a load of material. He positioned his truck to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)267 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views