Tags: herald steege tyler wegele
Harold Steege, 58-year-old truck driver, was killed at a sand and gravel mine in Alma, Kansas. Steege arrived in his dump truck at a Hafenstine Construction owned sand and gravel operation for a load of material. He positioned his truck to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill823 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views