Tags: Herb Holden Quarry
Connecticut police are investigating the theft of a John Deere JD 240 skid steer loader from the Herb Holden Quarry in Union near the Massachusetts border, TheDay.com reported. The machine is a 2000 John Deere skid steer, model 240, VIN #KZ0240A140371, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?306 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views