Tags: Herb Wilson
During the third quarter of 2012, Polaris Minerals sold 632,000 tons with revenue of $9.1 million, increases of 31 percent and 35 percent, respectively, compared with the third quarter of 2011. For the first nine months ending September 30, 2012, ...
Vancouver, B.C., Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corporation reported financial results on May 6 for the quarter ended March 31, 2010. All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted. Revenue of $4.88 million in the quarter was an increase of 67% ...
Vancouver, British Columbia-based Polaris Minerals Corp. today reported financial results for the year ended Dec. 31, 2009. (All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.) During 2009, the company had sales of $18.8 million, a 36-percent decrease over sales of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views