Tags: Herb Wilson
During the third quarter of 2012, Polaris Minerals sold 632,000 tons with revenue of $9.1 million, increases of 31 percent and 35 percent, respectively, compared with the third quarter of 2011. For the first nine months ending September 30, 2012, ...
Vancouver, B.C., Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corporation reported financial results on May 6 for the quarter ended March 31, 2010. All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted. Revenue of $4.88 million in the quarter was an increase of 67% ...
Vancouver, British Columbia-based Polaris Minerals Corp. today reported financial results for the year ended Dec. 31, 2009. (All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.) During 2009, the company had sales of $18.8 million, a 36-percent decrease over sales of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views