Tags: hi-cycle cutting equipment
The Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association (CSDA) has released three new Best Practice documents titled, "Polished Concrete Floors" (CSDA-BP-008), "Green Construction" (CSDA-BP-009) and "Hi-Cycle Concrete Cutting Equipment" (CSDA-BP-010). The release of these three documents brings the Association’s series of Standards, Specifications, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines380 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)298 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee224 Views