Tags: hi-cycle cutting equipment
The Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association (CSDA) has released three new Best Practice documents titled, "Polished Concrete Floors" (CSDA-BP-008), "Green Construction" (CSDA-BP-009) and "Hi-Cycle Concrete Cutting Equipment" (CSDA-BP-010). The release of these three documents brings the Association’s series of Standards, Specifications, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1157 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1042 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program568 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents263 Views