Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views