Tags: Hidenori Kurihara
Japanese aggregate quarries differ from those in the United States in very subtle ways. By Kerry Clines, Contributing Editor Aggregate mining in Japan is pretty much the same as it is in the United States — blasting, loading, hauling, etc. — but ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person498 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views