Tags: high altitude
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views