Tags: High Risk Rural Roads Safety Act
The Roadway Infrastructure Safety Coalition (RISC) has endorsed H.R. 2107, the High Risk Rural Roads Safety Act of 2011, introduced by Rep. Michael H. Michaud (D-Maine). "In rural states like Maine, smaller roadways are an absolutely critical part of the transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views