Tags: high-speed intercity passenger rail program
The State of New York is receiving $3.3 million to add track and rail capacity in the congested Upstate New York area, advancing the state’s high-speed intercity passenger rail program, according to U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. The project will relieve ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting967 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve501 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry222 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem202 Views