Tags: high-speed intercity passenger rail program
The State of New York is receiving $3.3 million to add track and rail capacity in the congested Upstate New York area, advancing the state’s high-speed intercity passenger rail program, according to U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. The project will relieve ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views