Tags: high-speed rail in Florida
Comparisons to California and other rail projects suggest rail system will cost Florida taxpayers much more than $280 million If the proposed Tampa to Orlando high-speed rail line goes over budget or fails to meet ridership expectations, Florida taxpayers could get ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years622 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze122 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013121 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views