Tags: high-speed rail system
The Obama Administration and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) are awarding $2.4 billion for planning and construction of intercity passenger rail service for 54 projects in 23 states. With the award of this money, the U.S. DOT says "we're moving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views