Tags: high-termperature wear
When done properly, hard surfacing can save you money and extend the life of your buckets and other equipment. By Chris Monroe Whether hard surfacing old equipment or new, when completed properly, the result is the same: less downtime for replacing worn ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration276 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views