Tags: high-volume excavators
By Rob Marringa Over the past decade, the aggregates industry reached the realization that bigger is better when it comes to excavators. In this high-volume, low-margin business, a machine that can handle a bucket capable of digging up tons of raw ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials250 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views