.Highbank Resources Ltd. announced last week that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with West Coast Tug and Barge Ltd. for barging aggregate from its Swamp Point North operation to the Port Simpson and Prince Rupert area in ...
Highbank Resources Ltd. has received the Mines Act Permit, authorizing sand and gravel extraction for the company’s Swamp Point North aggregates project. According to its website, the company intends to mine and produce sand and gravel, as well as granite from ...
Highbank Resources Ltd. announced Tuesday that Micon International Limited is reviewing and compiling data for the company’s Swamp Point North project. The company also noted that Micon will finalize the revised Notice of Work application soon. A statement from Highbank added that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill905 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]662 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure569 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches413 Views