.Highbank Resources Ltd. announced last week that it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with West Coast Tug and Barge Ltd. for barging aggregate from its Swamp Point North operation to the Port Simpson and Prince Rupert area in ...
Highbank Resources Ltd. has received the Mines Act Permit, authorizing sand and gravel extraction for the company’s Swamp Point North aggregates project. According to its website, the company intends to mine and produce sand and gravel, as well as granite from ...
Highbank Resources Ltd. announced Tuesday that Micon International Limited is reviewing and compiling data for the company’s Swamp Point North project. The company also noted that Micon will finalize the revised Notice of Work application soon. A statement from Highbank added that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant441 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March369 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania253 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call251 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views