The Fillmore County board is expected to discuss the Rein silica-sand quarry, located near Highland, Minnesota, on April 23, following the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) requesting the board to look into whether the quarry should be part of a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views