Tags: highwall safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 13, 2013, fatality at a sand mine. The incident involved a 53-year-old utility worker with 19 years of experience who was killed when a bank collapsed and engulfed him. He ...
To keep your operation’s employees safe when working around and with stockpiles and highwalls, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) offers these five best practices: Be aware of overhanging material when loading from stockpiles and highwalls. Stay back from the edge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views