Operators who want quicker turnaround time on stockpile measurements, highwall inspections, and even greenfield surveying are increasingly turning to the use of drones. In fact, it’s the focus of one of Tuesday afternoon's educational sessions at CalCIMA’s 2015 Educational Conference in Monterey, ...
Highwall and Stockpile Safety Guard against highwall and stockpile incidents by staying aware of hazards, inspecting the areas, and controlling access to the areas. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor To keep your operation’s employees safe when working around and with stockpiles and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned473 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views