Tags: Highway Account
The U.S. Department of Transportation maintains its projection that the Highway Trust Fund will shortfall in August, according to the latest update of the agency’s Highway Trust Fund Ticker. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx introduced the Ticker in January. It is designed ...
With looming insolvency, a vehicle mileage-based user fee is a viable, but challenging option for creating revenue. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Financing scenarios for current and future transportation are challenging with a Highway Trust Fund (HTF) that is always facing insolvency and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned506 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views