Tags: Highway Account
The U.S. Department of Transportation maintains its projection that the Highway Trust Fund will shortfall in August, according to the latest update of the agency’s Highway Trust Fund Ticker. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx introduced the Ticker in January. It is designed ...
With looming insolvency, a vehicle mileage-based user fee is a viable, but challenging option for creating revenue. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Financing scenarios for current and future transportation are challenging with a Highway Trust Fund (HTF) that is always facing insolvency and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill898 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]657 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure567 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches398 Views