Tags: highway and bridge design projects in California
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has selected Autodesk Inc.'s AutoCAD Civil 3D for road and highway design projects statewide. The contract is throughout a five-year period and includes access to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D software, training and services. Civil 3D is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest358 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views