Tags: highway and bridge design projects in California
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has selected Autodesk Inc.'s AutoCAD Civil 3D for road and highway design projects statewide. The contract is throughout a five-year period and includes access to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D software, training and services. Civil 3D is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February369 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views