Tags: highway and bridge design projects in California
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has selected Autodesk Inc.'s AutoCAD Civil 3D for road and highway design projects statewide. The contract is throughout a five-year period and includes access to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D software, training and services. Civil 3D is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world319 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior228 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry183 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)171 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views