Tags: highway and transit programs
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) supports President Barack Obama's message to Congress in his address on Sept. 8 that calls for a $50 billion investment in transportation infrastructure to boost the nation's struggling economy. AASHTO Executive ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 848 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life406 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views