Tags: highway and transit reauthorization bill
Three House of Representatives committees will mark up this week a five-year, $260 billion highway and transit reauthorization bill, according to an American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) report. The current extension of the nation’s surface transportation bill ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve516 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry254 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature239 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia113 Views