Tags: Highway Construction Careers Training Program
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) can now implement a special provision that allows a $10 per hour training incentive to prime contractors who hire graduates of IDOT’s Highway Construction Careers Training Program to work on federally funded projects. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years597 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013121 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze118 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views