Tags: Highway Construction Careers Training Program
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) can now implement a special provision that allows a $10 per hour training incentive to prime contractors who hire graduates of IDOT’s Highway Construction Careers Training Program to work on federally funded projects. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views