Tags: highway construction program
Missouri's five-year highway construction program was approved July 1, 2010, by the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission, but it's only one-third the size of the 2009 program. The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) says the funding is barely enough in funds ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)275 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees254 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars230 Views