Tags: highway data maintenance
Redlands, Calif.-based ESRI has announced plans to develop a comprehensive highway data maintenance and linear referencing solution scheduled for release in the fourth quarter of 2010. Aimed at highway departments, state departments of transportation, and national roadway administrations, it will provide ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views