Tags: highway data maintenance
Redlands, Calif.-based ESRI has announced plans to develop a comprehensive highway data maintenance and linear referencing solution scheduled for release in the fourth quarter of 2010. Aimed at highway departments, state departments of transportation, and national roadway administrations, it will provide ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views