Tags: Highway Extensions Act
The U.S. Senate on Sept. 15 passed legislation to extend funding for the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for four and six months, respectively. The measure passed with a 92-6 vote. H.R. 2887, the FAA and Highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety343 Views
- Three simple steps to lockout-tagout313 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement164 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs156 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency147 Views