Tags: highway funding and budget
The release of House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan’s FY 2012 budget plan comes with mixed emotions in the industry, says the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA). Although the organization says it applauds and shares his interest in consolidating ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views