Tags: highway funds
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com A new transportation bill is being referred to as ‘devolution lite.’ Two years of funding provides a reprieve, but a lack of federal ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today announced that $48.8 billion in highway funds is now available to state departments of transportation for federal projects through the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act. “With spring and summer highway construction seasons just ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations246 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers234 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show224 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs170 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views