Tags: Highway Investment Job Creation and Economic Growth Act of 2012
Senator Max Baucus (D-MT) will not seek reelection in 2014, our sister publication, Better Roads, reported. Baucus, who also serves as chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, has worked on transportation legislation like funding and the Highway Investment, Job Creation and ...
The U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, on Feb. 7, approved legislation that would reverse cuts to the monthly pre-tax transit benefits available to commuters who use public transportation and vanpools. If approved by Congress, the bill will restore the monthly amount ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup412 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation381 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement333 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training327 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views