Tags: highway performance monitoring system (HPMS) reporting module
Redlands, Calif.-based ESRI has announced plans to develop a comprehensive highway data maintenance and linear referencing solution scheduled for release in the fourth quarter of 2010. Aimed at highway departments, state departments of transportation, and national roadway administrations, it will provide ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry622 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter385 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views