Tags: Highway Program Extension
Congressional Democrats made headway on their top legislative priority — job creation — when the House of Representatives approved a $15 billion package of tax credits and highway construction. The 217-to-201 vote gave Democrats a much-needed victory after weeks of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety379 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader195 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013185 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views