Tags: highway programs
On June 29 — just before the ninth SAFETEA-LU extension expired — Congress passed Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21). Within hours of House and Senate votes, construction industry spokesmen praised Congressional leaders for creating stability in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person458 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views