Tags: highway reauthorization
A two-year bill isn't the answer to the need for a long-term transportation bill, but it's better than short-term extension after short-term extension. Now we have a cast instead of just a Band-Aid to fix the lack of funding. We were ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Highway Reauthorization: The (Long?) Road Ahead Congress moves forward with seven-month extension of highway and transit ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will be holding a regional "Start Us Up USA" rally in Des Moines, Iowa, to build support for highway reauthorization and related measures to help the equipment industry recover from the economic downturn. The event ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views