Tags: highway safety
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas' surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT. The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for ...
The children of highway workers killed or permanently disabled on the job will receive financial assistance in their pursuit of higher education thanks to scholarships announced by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF). Students from Iowa, ...
U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN), Highways and Transit Subcommittee Ranking Member, told his colleagues during a hearing on using innovative financing practices to deliver surface transportation projects that the main reason that reauthorization has been stalled is because ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April597 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts401 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry348 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration332 Views