Tags: highway safety
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas' surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT. The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for ...
The children of highway workers killed or permanently disabled on the job will receive financial assistance in their pursuit of higher education thanks to scholarships announced by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF). Students from Iowa, ...
U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN), Highways and Transit Subcommittee Ranking Member, told his colleagues during a hearing on using innovative financing practices to deliver surface transportation projects that the main reason that reauthorization has been stalled is because ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views