Tags: highway transportation contracting industry in California
A U.S. District Court judge affirmed that the California Department of Transportation's (Caltrans) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) Program was “clearly constitutional” in a recent ruling. Caltrans implements a DBE Program as a condition of receiving $3 billion in federal transportation funding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources435 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register307 Views