Tags: Highway Trust Fund the Transportation Trust Fund
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety358 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs175 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views